RubberOnionBattle June 2017 RubberOnionBattle June 2017

Another great battle. I'm casting my vote for Produde123. A very strong entry from a new battler.

rubberonion responds:

yea he did a great job in his first entry thanks for voting!

April the giraffe: GIVES BIRTH! April the giraffe: GIVES BIRTH!

The dot matrix printer sound effect was a great touch.

RubberOnionBattle March 2017 RubberOnionBattle March 2017

You start showing these t live audiences and suddenly long absent, local battlers like Petey and Andrew immediately return. No connection there, none at all. :p

A lot of great entries, but Petey takes this one. Even if he did nearly double the fifteen second "limit."

rubberonion responds:

i edited it for the compilation (= there was just a miscommunication... thanks for voting!

RubberOnionBattle June 2016 RubberOnionBattle June 2016

Some of these entries were quite disarming!

heh...

heh...

I vote number 11.

rubberonion responds:

Haha hayyoooo! I love a good pun, thanks for voting!

Gunmetal Black Ep 01 Gunmetal Black Ep 01

This came out great. I'm looking forward to the more fantastical content in episode 24. Keep up the great work!

5 shorts in 5 days 5 shorts in 5 days

These are great, and an excellent use of the Instagram format. The frog one felt like it could be an Adult Swim bumper. A lot of diversity in concepts, and extremely impressive that they were done in such a short time frame. Keep up the great work!

YULFO83 responds:

Thanks dude! means alot. I'm definitely going to try some more of these soon

TidBits 8 Ignorance TidBits 8 Ignorance

This episode inspired by Facebook?

TidBits 6 Moon Phases TidBits 6 Moon Phases

Another great submission. Very well animated and voiced. I'm looking forward to more from this series.

Kagemusha Chapter 1 Kagemusha Chapter 1

This is looking great! The lip sync is a little off, and there's some definite jitter and swaying in the mocap that could use some cleanup, but the style is great, the action is exciting, and the story is intriguing. Keep up the great work. I can't wait for the next episode!