April the giraffe: GIVES BIRTH! April the giraffe: GIVES BIRTH!

The dot matrix printer sound effect was a great touch.

RubberOnionBattle March 2017 RubberOnionBattle March 2017

You start showing these t live audiences and suddenly long absent, local battlers like Petey and Andrew immediately return. No connection there, none at all. :p

A lot of great entries, but Petey takes this one. Even if he did nearly double the fifteen second "limit."

rubberonion responds:

i edited it for the compilation (= there was just a miscommunication... thanks for voting!

RubberOnionBattle June 2016 RubberOnionBattle June 2016

Some of these entries were quite disarming!

heh...

heh...

I vote number 11.

rubberonion responds:

Haha hayyoooo! I love a good pun, thanks for voting!

Pokemon, Bro! - animation podcast #141 Pokemon, Bro! - animation podcast #141

I don't know what form a Lieutenant Dan ride would take, but I know there'd be complaints about leg room.

rubberonion responds:

i feel like i should be hearing sitcom music right now haha

RO Animation Podcast #104 RO Animation Podcast #104

It was a lot of fun recording with you guys, and the rest of the stories were amazing, too. I especially liked Kristin's Creepy Joe story and Rob's Spirit Man story.

rubberonion responds:

thanks again for providing a story, yours was a great one too! i had a lot of fun editing this one together, glad you liked it. almost can't wait for next year's!

RO Animation Podcast #42 RO Animation Podcast #42

Shell shocked sounds like somebody played TMNT Mad Libs with the most generic rap song ever written.

I avoided this movie because enough people whose opinions I trusted had pretty low opinions of it. Glad to see I made the right decision. Oh well, I've got a stack of IDW trades to get caught up on and the Nick series, so its not like I'm dependent on Michael Bay's understudy to get my Turtles fix.

rubberonion responds:

I love love LOVE the IDW series from start to finish including all the offshoots (especially secret of the foot clan). I'm up through season 2 on the Nick series and I was absolutely digging how creature feature they were getting through that season. That's something I grew to really love about the original series was all the references to old sci-fi and monster movies that I would be introduced to later... sometimes as a direct result of some '87 series episodes. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on season 3 at some point.

Blocked! Blocked!

This looks great. It's a neat fusion of anime and classic fantasy paintings. It would definitely be cool to see how this translates into motion.

Sunday drive Sunday drive

Looks great! is this a background for an upcoming animation?